Powered by Blogger.

Tomorrow!

I am so excited! We are having a precious boy move in with us tomorrow. Doing all the last minute things to feel ready. It will be so different from bringing a baby home from the hospital.  I hope that he feels at home with us and that we can be just what he needs and wants. I don't know how long he will be in our lives but I know it will be God's timing. I already know he is smart and beautiful and we are lucky to have him. The peace I feel is indescribable and I hope that he feels it to.  He has an extended family here ready to embrace him. Here are some goofy pictures of the kids and my Dad on Memorial Day. They crack me up. I would have to say my Dad is definitely ready for more grand-kids.  He is so great at showing God's love.


Jackson changed out of his clothes and into his [2 ] sizes to small pajamas for this "battle"
I think the kids won






Lots and lots of other children are out there that I am praying for.  Some others that look like adoption placements. I have been praying and talking with my husband a lot this week about moving to a house that has a better layout with more space for more kids. Ready to change our lives. Our lives are not our own to live, they are God's.  We are here....ready!

But my life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus- the work of telling others the Good News about God's wonderful kindness and love. Act 20:24

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP