Powered by Blogger.

Patience

  Waiting for a call...waiting for an answer....waiting to be matched.   I have been so busy searching for my children.  Hoping they will be here soon.  Feeling so blessed with my life and enjoying what I already have!


{Can't wait to see what comes next}




Unknown  – (September 15, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

Rachel,

This may seem really random, but I noticed your last name and that you live in Illinois. I had a friend with the same last name that died of cancer back in December 2004...he lived in Chicago. I'm pretty sure Cardona is a pretty common name but I've thought about his family a lot in the last 6 years but lost touch with them. If you could, send me an email at Kitzers3@msn.com or comment on my blog...I'd love to know if you're somehow related.

Praying for you.
Christie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP