Powered by Blogger.

Right now!





I hope you are all having a beautiful day! God is good, life is good.




   Just cozying up on the couch after church...and yes I know we are missing one.  She was upstairs putting her babies down for a nap of course!


Wanted to stop in a tell you about some cute stuff I have found


This beautiful necklace was made by the women in uganda to support there families, they match everything and can be purchased at http://www.147millionorphans.com/





This beautiful dress was made by a women trying to raise money to adopt her third child from Ethiopia. It is my favorite dress that Ayla has. She has all different fabrics, colors, shirts, skirts, crops etc. I plan on ordering many, many more. Go check her out at




It's Poppy Dip


There are so many things out there that I am discovering that people sell to raise money for there adoptions or that help take care of orphans...not everyone feels called to adopt but if everyone just helped someone who is, I bet more people would be able to adopt. So every now and then when I find something cute for a good cause I will let you know. If any of you have anything that you have found let me know.


Liz  – (June 30, 2010 at 7:17 AM)  

hi rachel! keep posting purposeful products :)
check out hope suds. hopesuds.com 100% of proceeds go to assist families adopting!!
liz

Liz  – (June 30, 2010 at 7:26 AM)  

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=adoption+fundraising&search_type=handmade&ref=auto

etsy.com has adoption fundraising people!! you can just search for 'fundraising adoption' you will see several sellers pop up! you can check each out.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP