Powered by Blogger.

Joy!

                             Last night we got these from our neighbor

These are for Ayla to bring to school to celebrate her summer birthday. 1 dozen for us 1 dozen for school. She won't even eat them because they are too beautiful. Her face lit up as soon as I showed her. When she woke up this morning the first thing she said was "pretty shoe cookies?". A treasure to a little girl.
           Jackson was so happy taking pictures of his spiderman        costume or anything that has to do with spiderman for that matter
Nothing compares to the feeling I get when these kids smile.
Think of how God feels when one of his children are filled with joy
We all have different gifts.  My neighbor makes beautiful cookies. My Dad can compliment and cheer anybody up(he makes me feel perfect at times).  My mom is a quiet servant and amazing cook. My husband holds me and makes me feel secure.  My sisters and friends listen to me.  What gifts has God given us that bring Joy to his children? We all have them whether it is a social gift, a musical gift, a giving gift or a great smile. Lets use them! This world needs more smiles!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP