Powered by Blogger.

Soon!

As of Monday we will officially begin the matching process! So excited! The way foster adoption works is that we can either look at available children (children whose parental rights have already been terminated) state by state or we can wait for a phone call and be foster parents with the option of adopting once the parental rights have been terminated.  I don't know which way it will end up.  The social worker is coming on Monday and she wants me to give her a list of available children that we would be interested in adopting and while we are in the process of getting matched we will also be getting phone calls about children who need a safe home to live in.  It is so hard for me to look at all the pictures of the thousands of children that don't have parents. How do I pick one over the other based on a picture. There are some sets of sibling groups with 6 kids that have been in foster care for years because no one will take them all together. Can I handle that? Is that who God wants me to pick. I am so confused.  Eli and I planned on a sibling group of 2 or 3.  Praying, Praying, Praying.  Or should we wait for a phone call and foster knowing they may live with us, bond with us and have to leave back to the neglectful home. Can my heart handle that?  The one thing I am sure of is I wouldn't be able to handle doing nothing about these children! Pray for me I need wisdom. I need to be careful and patient. God has a plan.  My treasures are about to multiply.

Unknown  – (April 28, 2010 at 4:28 AM)  

Praise Jesus what a lovely servant of our Father. Both of these children can grow up in His arms. I am delighted!!! What a God we serve! Thanks for all you are doing for Him and your family.

Be blessed today. From the guy in the jeans.

Unknown  – (June 3, 2010 at 5:21 AM)  

Praying for Dillon, his siblings, and YOU! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP