Powered by Blogger.

My free spirit!


So after hearing a couple thuds I walked upstairs to this...
She thought everything looked better on the floor.  When I first walked in she was hiding under the bed brushing her teeth in a deep imagination. It must be so fun to be her.  She is so free spirited, so quiet, so fun and so independant. Nothing about her is predictable. She has so many of the traits that I wish I had more of.  What a blessing she is to my life. She can teach me so much.
Then I walked to Jackson's room.  He was deep into a story. Everything in his room just the way he likes it. So responsible, so thoughtful, so talkative and so predictable.  He is so much like me. Another blessing in my life!
They couldn't be more different.
They couldn't be more loved.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP