Powered by Blogger.

I pray for you!

I haven't meet you yet...but I pray for you.  When I saw a baby out on the streets at night with begging parents...I prayed that you were somewhere safe. When I took Jackson to school this morning I prayed for your education.  When I dusted your room today and it felt so empty...I prayed that you aren't lonely.

When Jackson played pirates in the pouring rain today without a care in the world... I prayed for you to have peace.
When Ayla and I danced, played and laughed... I prayed for you to have joy.


When I cut an apple up for the kids bedtime snack... I prayed that you were full.
When I said a bedtime prayer and tucked them in all cozy in there beds... I prayed that you would know that God is there with you and that he would give you rest.

I PRAY FOR YOU!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP