Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

My Elizabeth
turned 5 today!

Your first time celebrating a birthday and our first time celebrating it with you.

I am so blessed to have you as a daughter.
I have so much more to learn about you.
I can't wait.

In the month that we have had together I have learned:

Your favorite color is purple
You are the sweetest little girl I have ever meet (honestly)
You always put others before yourself
You are so excited about everything (I love this)
Your favorite book is Wacky Wednesday
Your favorite show is Dora
Your favorite food is Pizza and Ice Cream
You are gentle
You are frilly
You are a great dancer
You are almost always in a good mood
You will never turn down a snuggle
You are a quick learner
You can talk all day
You are an amazing sister
You are so loved

God has such big plans for you
There is no dream to big for you
I can't wait to be there alongside you in life
and watch it all unfold



Today I couldn't help but mourn a little over the loss of your other 5 birthdays that I wasn't there for.  I know it was all God's plan.  His plan is always the best plan.  I know it was for a reason.  I also couldn't help but to mourn for your Birth Mom.  I am praying for her today.  Today has to be so lonely for her.  Praying that she feels God's peace today.  Praying that she knows how loved you are.  How your new Mommy and Daddy would go to the ends of the earth for you. What a treasure you are to us! 

Happy Birthday my little blessing!






Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP