Powered by Blogger.

Love today!




The best part about having a big family is the holidays!  Our home feels so warm and cozy!  We put our Christmas tree up today.  It meant more to me this year then ever before.  This is Elizabeth, Max and Zoe's first tree {ever}.  They are teaching me so much.
I ordered them stockings and they came in the mail earlier this week. 
Max and Elizabeth's reactions blew me away.  I have never seen so much gratitude, appreciation and excitement.  Max carried his stocking around for a couple hours cuddling up to it like it was a blankie.  Elizabeth kept going on and on and said "Mommy! You ordered this for me?! For me?! And it says my name on it?  Mommy you are the best Mommy in the world.  I have never had a stocking before! I can't believe you got me that for Christmas!"  The pure excitement in her eyes melted me and I began to cry.  I couldn't hold it in.  It was such a touching moment.  Her appreciation for just the empty stocking.  No other presents.  Wow!
We are all so spoiled.  I want to be more like Elizabeth.

After we decorated our Christmas tree and hung our stockings
we brought the kids table to the fireplace and had hot cocoa, cookies and smores.  It was so relaxing just sitting around enjoying each other and roasting marshmallows. 






{don't worry we didn't forget about Zoe's stocking it is on back order}



 If any of you out there are just slightly thinking about adoption. Do it.  There are so many children out there that just want to be part of a family.  Want to know they are loved and safe.  If we would of let the fear and criticism get to us.  We would have been the ones missing out. You won't regret it.  We are far more blessed then we ever imagined. 

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (December 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

Can I say HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited!!!! You are Blessed and your children are Blessed!!! That is how God rolls when we obey Him!!!

Listen up people- she is telling the truth- don't just think about adoption- do it....you won't regret it :)

Unknown  – (December 6, 2010 at 6:46 PM)  

Wow, I love it! Praying for and thinking of you all often! What a blessing!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP