Powered by Blogger.

We are back

We are back!



Well actually we have been back for over a week now. 

Time flies by for us in the summer. 

It seems every day is filled with a different activity.

I know I am kind of slacking on this blog. 

I always plan some time to write and something always

happens. 

Our trip was amazing and we did not want to come back

home.  The weather was perfect the week we were there.  It

was so nice to just have our family of seven together and leave

the cares of the world behind for the week. 

It was so good for us. 



Eli actually said to me several times on the trip
{which most of you will think is crazy}

"This trip would have been so boring with just two kids"

I totally agree with him. 

The kids had a blast and would have even if we didn't go to

any of the parks.  They all have such a special bond and they

had fun just playing with each other.  Sometimes I get really

emotional watching them all play together and imagine. 

I think about how lucky they are to have each other growing

up.  Sure they fight, argue and whine and sometimes

it's not a pretty picture, but it's as if they all complement each

other, push each other, make each other better. 

It is nothing short of a miracle the way we 

all found each other.

I know I say this all the time.

If you have ever considered adoption

DO IT












"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (June 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM)  

They don't have to be from those states, it is a logistical thing....maybe slightly easier, but now they are just wanting people who are willing, and able :) So if you know of anyone- pass on my information :) THANKS!!!!!!!

-Special Mothertivity-  – (August 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM)  

I am interested in finding out more about the adoption agency you used/are using for you three children's adoption. Would you share your experience with me?
hotmelmail123 {at} yahoo dot com
Thanks!

Anonymous –   – (November 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM)  

Hello! We had Zoe when she was just 6 months old for a few days. Do you remember talking to me? Anyways, I checked your blog cuz the kids were curious to see an updated picture of her. You haven't posted in awhile....are you still blogging???
Kari@HomeComfort.net

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP