Powered by Blogger.

A better version of Sea World!

We are busy loading up the van to head to Florida for the

week and the kids are so excited. 

They have all been waiting on the edge of there seats for when

we tell them to jump in the Van so we can start our trip. 

Jackson in particular is most excited to see Sea World. 

To pass time Jackson set up a Sea World in the kitchen for the

girls to bring there dolls to.  I have been busy loading up but I

had to go get my camera out of the van because I thought this

Sea World was to cute to pass up.

Each bowl had a different sea animal in it.


Looks like these tourists are having a blast!






I feel bad for this guy below he some how fell into the tank with a shark and killer octopus. {yikes}



 Sweet Elizabeth! Notice she is missing a tooth.

  That was quite the excitment around here last week. 

Every time I get to experience a first with her I feel so blessed.



Ok well we are off

let's see how the real Sea World compares {grin}

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP