Powered by Blogger.

Random



A couple weeks ago I took the older girls to see a

Cinderella play in the city. 

They were beyond excited. 

They got to go back stage before the play and get autographs.

I don't even think the girls were breathing in some of these

pictures they were so nervous. 





 We made memories that I will never forget.


Next week we are taking the kids to Florida for the week. 

I am so excited because it will be our first time going to

Disney World as parents.  We are driving to save money and it

will be about a 16 hour drive {yeah I know you are jealous}. 

It will be just Eli and I and our 5 treasures. 

I know it will be really hot and alot of work but this will be our

first trip with just us as a family. 

I think Eli and I are as excited as the kids if not more. 


I am also excited that I am going to meet one of my bloggy

friends face to face when we go down there. 

I love all of you guys.  You have given us so much prayer and

support in our adoption journey.  I can't wait to give her a hug

to thank her for all the encouragement and prayer and to

meet her beautiful family.


Also on Friday before I leave I will be depositing Anika's

money into her fund.  So if any of you would like to donate

and help her family bring her home you can click on the

Chipin button on top.


Ok and one more thing; I would love if you would pray for us

tomorrow.  As you know we are anxiously waiting

to hear whether or not the kids will qualify for an adoption

subsidy so we can move forward and finalize.  Once this

paperwork is submitted it could take up to 8-10 weeks to hear

back on this matter.  The state is way behind on paperwork.

A sweet lady at our adoption agency is going above and

beyond and made an appointment to meet face to face with

the state tomorrow.  We are praying that they at least give a

yes or no answer to her tomorrow so that we will know how

soon we can finalize. 

As you all know we can't move out of state until we finalize.


Just thinking about finalizing gives me butterflies. 

 We Can't wait!!


So please if you remember say a quick prayer for this

paperwork to get done quickly and favorably so we can

finalize!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (May 25, 2011 at 3:25 PM)  

Will be praying for that paperwork!!!!

Can't WAIT TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne  – (May 25, 2011 at 4:25 PM)  

Hi Rachel,
I just finished reading through your blog right from the beginning and I have loved getting to know you and your story. Your children are all so beautiful and I'm praying for you & your family. My heart is being opened more & more to the idea of adoption and your blog makes me want to jump right in with both feet. Bless you for having such an open heart.

Rachel  – (May 25, 2011 at 8:32 PM)  

Yvonne thanks for reading my blog! I am so happy that your heart is opening towards adoption I would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you have about adoption. My email is growingwithjoy@yahoo.com

eryre  – (February 10, 2021 at 11:53 PM)  

真愛旅舍視頻
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視訊
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻
真愛旅舍直播
真愛旅舍官網
台灣真人秀視頻夜射貓成人在線視頻同城激情交友真人秀蜜桃午夜劇場聊天室momo520視訊美女
美女真人秀視頻操我成人電影絲襪黃色視頻國內美女視頻網站午夜98聊天室金瓶美視訊美女
夫妻真人秀視頻軟件成人午夜色情視頻美女激情免費視頻網站午夜518同城聊天室成人視訊
293真人秀視頻聊天室視頻成人色情網站免費美女走私視頻聊天午夜開放聊天室影音視訊聊天室
網頁真人秀場聊天室91成人情色視頻網站真人秀場聊天室黃的午夜主播聊天室視訊聊天室

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP