Powered by Blogger.

Water



A friend of mine has a birthday coming up and instead of gifts she is wanting people to donate money to fund a well to provide enough water for a community. 45,000 people die a week from not having clean drinking water. There is something we can do about it. Just as I was reading the information on this donation my son [who is currently not feeling well] asked me for some cold water. I easily gave him a bottle out of our fridge. Think how many moms have to give there children dirty germ infested water when I can easily give my child clean water or waste water for that matter. It isn't that much money for us to give to make a huge difference in another community. Please click here to donate and be part of making the world a better place.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP