Powered by Blogger.

All of us!


 I am so excited to finally have all of us in a picture!  Eli got

me a new camera for Christmas and I couldn't wait to get a

picture of all of us.  My dear, dear friend from Indiana came

down for a visit this past week with her two very little ones

and spent an entire day taking pictures of us. She is so

creative and I am so thankful to her because these pictures

are priceless to us.  Not to mention she was extremely patient

with our little crew and lets just say Max was in no mood to

take pictures.  We still managed to have fun.  I included some

of my favorites.  I love that I will always be able to look back

at us because some days life just seems to fly by and I don't

want to forget all of this.




Have I mentioned that my husband is an amazing percussionist {grin}







I love this one of the kids running free. 

I am hoping this is how life will be for them very soon at our

new house.  Thanks to all of you who have been praying

about our moving situation.  We decided not to move this

summer because it would be to much of a rush.  We are going

to start building our house in Indiana in the fall {if all goes

well} and then next year at the end of the school year when it

is time to move we will either sell or rent out our house

depending on the real estate market.  Oh we are so praying

someone will just knock on our door sometime in the next

year and want to buy our house {but not holding our breath}.


Love  – (March 5, 2011 at 10:17 PM)  

i love these. love that your family is all together!

i love the feet pic in your header!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP