Powered by Blogger.

Busy

I know I haven't posted in a while but we have been soooo

busy.  I have had doctor appointments, lawyer appointments,

school activities, lots of playing and big decision making.

It has been so nice these last few days we have actually gotten

to go to the park a couple times and get some fresh air. 

Hoping to get a zoo trip in sometime this week if it doesn't

rain.






Have I mentioned how much these two love each other? 

Seriously they are inseparable and they were perfectly made

for each other. 


I always wanted more then one daughter.  I have two sisters

and I always wanted that for Ayla. I never would have

guessed that God had two beautiful daughters out there

waiting for me.  I couldn't wait to get them all matching

outfits.  I happen to think it is the cutest thing.  Ayla already

had a few of these poppy dips made last year.  I love them

they wash so well and the fabrics are beautiful.  They are

made with love by Sallee who is raising money to go get her

third child from Ethiopia.  Go to her blog. Encourage and

pray for her as they are being held up by paperwork.  You can

look at her pictures of her beautiful boy Samson Jude that

they are anxiously waiting to bring home.




Here is Zoe in her Poppy Dip with me, nervously watching

her brother's and sister's go down the slide.



I know, I know I said we have been doing some big decision

making and didn't offer an explanation.  We are praying

about moving.  A lot of things need to happen for it to work

out.  We want to move back to Indiana where we lived 5 years

ago.  We have been ready to move out of this house since we

first moved in.  It is really expensive to live here.   Property

and state taxes are ridiculous here and in Indiana they are

much more affordable.  We moved into this house with only

Jackson who was 18 months at the time and obviously our

needs have changed.  I don't want a larger house but we need

a different layout with more space for coats, laundry and

shoes.  My parents are thinking about moving back there and

Eli's family already lives there.  We have some very dear

friends that already live there.  I call them my

soul mate friends.  They have prayed for me through good

and bad and have always been such an encouragement for Eli

and I.  We had a realtor come out yesterday and the house

values have depreciated so much around here that the huge

chunk of equity that we once had in our home would be

almost gone if we sell our home for what it is worth now

{ugh}.  That would really affect our down payment for our

next house.  On a positive side my parents have some

beautiful land there that they are wanting to build on.  They

said my sister's and I could build houses on it also.  It isn't

a for sure thing though because it will take time to see if the

county would approve of the land being subdivided.  I really

want to move in the summer so that it doesn't affect the kids

school year so we would need to list our house soon since it

will probably take months for the house to sell.  We also need

the adoptions to be finalized before we can move out of state. 

We could finalize as early and March and as late as summer. 

Eli would have a few things to do with his business to get

things settled for the move.   We would have to find a rental

house to live in while we build and of course we would have

to sell our house now before we could do this.    We all

have such a peace and excitement about the move.  How fun

would it be for my kids to grow up right next to their

grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins with lots of land to

run and play on.  I know God's plan is always so much better

then my own plans, so we a busy praying, praying, praying

the God guides us and lets us know if we should stay put, sell

our house or rent out our house.


Love  – (February 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM)  

love these....especially the sister pics. so sweet!

move back! move back! matt can help you find a rental AND build you a new home!! =)

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (February 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM)  

WOW- ok so I am PRAYING for you about this!!!! Totally understand :) Praying God will make the decision clear for you all!!!! :)

Rachel  – (February 16, 2011 at 8:58 AM)  

love- I would love for Matt to build our home he always adds the most beautiful details to his homes and he would totally understand the need for a layout that accomadates lots of small children. We were thinking of subcontracting it ourselves though to save money but we would be building 3 homes at the same time so maybe we could work something out. Hoping the approval process with the county doesn't take to long. They have 33 acres that they want to make into 12 lots. Maybe Matt would also want to build a spec house out there. It is in Jackson township. Once we know more I will be contacting you. =)

Dustine  – (February 18, 2011 at 11:49 PM)  

hello, i'm stopping by from storing up treasures.
you have a beautiful family. i think living on lots of land with family sounds wonderful-it is our hope some day as well.
blessings to you ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP