Powered by Blogger.

Ice



Do you see that?  We have been iced in for the last couple days.

I am kinda bummed that we didn't get tons of snow because then

at least the kids could have played in it.  Oh what to do? 



As you can see the kids have lots of energy that they need to

get out.  We have lots of dance parties.{with dinosaurs}

 



We have had to cancel several play dates because it seems

one of them is always sick.  We have had this horrible cold

pass through us one to many times. I know  a good dose of

sunshine would be just the cure.   

Some good has come out of this winter though because we

got our newbies at the end of November so the cold weather

has been nice because we have been able to bond with just

our family unit and really get to know each other.   But now

there are so many things we can't wait to take them to do. 

Parks, Zoo's, trips and swimming. 

So many firsts that I can't wait to experience with them. 

Plus there will be the added benefit of

not having to put all the extra layers on just to get out the

door.  I am starting to think our next move

needs to be south.

On a side note Zoe has this cute little poof on the top of her

head and the rest of her hair on the sides is starting to grow

in.  I think her little curls are quit cute.  A couple people have

suggested that I cut the poof so that her hair can all grow in

at the same length.  And I guess new healthier hair is

supposed to grow back in its place.  Any suggestions? 

Anyone out there have any experiences?



"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (February 3, 2011 at 3:51 PM)  

We have never cut any of our girls hair - ever. And their hair - especially the older ones have longer beautiful hair. But that is just me. At first it is because we lived up north and I just couldn't bring myself to trust just anyone.

linds  – (February 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM)  

hope you all are staying warm up there! looks like the kids are fiding ways to have fun now matter what! :0) Come down to Florida for a visit! :0)

Rachel  – (February 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM)  

Dawn- Thanks for the advice. I won't cut it. You have plenty of experience. =)
Linds- Don't tempt me we may be there in o say 13 hours. =)

The Wells Family  – (February 4, 2011 at 10:09 PM)  

Hi Rachel, I'm new here! I have spent about an hour getting to know your amazing journey. I won't tell you "you're an amazing mom" or "a hero" or anything like that, but can I please say that you have encouraged me to lighten up a bit and just enjoy my children! We have 2 bio boys (9 & 5) and just returned from China with our daughter (3). This first week home has been stressful and exhausting! Physically, emotionally, and psychologically, too! The house is a mess, I have 5 suitcases in my foyer (still packed with weeks of dirty laundry) bills that need to be paid and a list a mile long. But that laundry can wait...God has gifted me three amazing children. They are only little once.

God's blessings to you and your family. May He continue to bless you!

FYI, don't cut the poof yet--it is too cute!

Angie

groovy mama  – (February 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM)  

What a beautiful family.....love your shirts for kids too! What sizes do you have in the blue and pink ones....thanks
Donna

Rachel  – (February 15, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

Donna- I have 1 xs pink one left and 1 small blue and 1 blue large left. xs is like a 4-5/ small is like a 6-8 medium is like a 10-12 and large is like a 14-16. I have those 3 for immediate shipping but I can order any size and color pretty much and the company will have it to me in a week so about a week and 1/2 out for you. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP