Powered by Blogger.

Macaroni




This little giggle box
{If you could hear the giggle that comes with this smile you would melt}

She is such a picky eater

I mean the worst I have ever seen

She wants and craves junk

Before she came to our house she was used to soda and fast

food at just 6 months old so she hasn't been to happy with the

healthier options I have been offereing her. 

This face below cracks me up because it is the same look she

gives me when I try to shove some veggies in her mouth.  She

will close her mouth as tight as she can and give me that look

"yeah right I am not going to put that in my mouth"

Let me tell you Zoe has more personality then most adults I

know.  Oh I love her!



So last night I made an exception  we had macaroni and

cheese with our dinner.  Zoe wasn't even trying any of the

food I had for her and she was screaming at all of us to

share.   So I decided why not I would make an exception and

scooped some Macoroni on her plate.  She ate and she ate

like I haven't feed her anything for the last 4 months

 Can you tell she loves macaroni?


Liz  – (March 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM)  

oh my goodness rachel! that is hilarious!
bet she was in the bath only seconds later!! :)

Joe and Alice Waarvik  – (March 21, 2011 at 8:40 AM)  

Hi! I found your blog through itspoppydipblog. These pictures are just so funny! I wanted to say... if you are worried about her eating veggies... add broccoli, spinach, or cauliflower puree to the macs and cheese next time (the cauliflower will work best). It will change the color a little (good for things like st. patty's day) and the taste just slightly but it will ease your mind when she eats it. Hope that helps :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP