Powered by Blogger.

Our Agency

Would you believe that these pictures were taken a few days

ago?





And then I took this picture just a few minutes ago

Where has spring gone?

Are all of you having the same crazy weather?


Many of you have been asking me who my adoption agency

is.  I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before because I love

them and I literally just stumbled into them by accident and

by accident I mean God's perfect plan {grin}

Do you remember when I posted this

We were worried that our social worker wouldn't release our

original home study to an out of state agency so I called

around to a few agencies in Illinois to see if we could work

with them.  I briefly talked to Jane at Family Resource Center

about our options.  They were one of many agencies I called

that day.  Little did I know that the home study hiccup was all

in God's plan.  Always remember when you are asking

yourself "why am I going through this?"  That it may be

leading you to something better then you could have ever

imagined.  If I would have never made that 5 minute call I

would have never met my 3 precious treasures. 

Family Resource Center has gone above and beyond what I

would have expected.  They truly care about us almost like

an extended family.  They go out of their way to do what is

best for all family member's involved.  This includes their

birth mom support.  Jane loved my children and fought for

them and worked tirelessly so that they could stay together

and have the love of a family even when there were a couple

families that backed out. 

During the long week that I knew they were mine but I had to

wait on paperwork to get settled so they could move in, she

immediately made us feel like their parents filling me in on

where they were and how they were being cared for.

On a professional level they get all the necessary paperwork

done quickly and efficiently.  I have there personal cell #'s.  I

literally never wait more then a couple hours for an answer

to a question.  If any of you are thinking about adoption I

highly recommend FRC and for any of you that are out of

state or are looking for a fast infant adoption of a biracial or

African American infants I would highly recommend Faithful

Adoption Consultants and heart to heart.   I was working with

them before I connected with FRC.  I was very happy with

their passion for adoptions and their quick match time.  After

they heard about our match with FRC they were so loving

and excited for us.  Courtney with Faithful adoption

Consultants actually called me as soon as she heard just to

encourage and pray for me.  I promise if you work with any

of these companies you will be in very good hands.  Before I

got matched with my kids I asked all kinds of questions to all

kinds of people so if you have any questions don't hesitate to

shoot me an email at growingwithjoy@yahoo.com

Their are so many kids our there waiting for their forever

family.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP