Powered by Blogger.

Patience

God is really trying to teach me something

There are so many things up in the air right now, good things,

fun things but they can't seem to happen fast enough.

They are out of my control and there is nothing I can do to

speed up the process.

Anyone who knows me knows I like to do things fast. 

Once I make a decision I work non-stop to complete the task. 

Very soon I will know what God has planned and I am sure it

will be so much more then I could have imagined. 

Continuing to trust in him.  I know his "slow" timing is for a

reason.  I have been growing so much closer to him during

this time of trusting and praying.  Praying for so many friends

waiting for there adoptions to be complete, praying for so

many people suffering right now going through some of the

hardest times in their lives and giving praise for all the

answered prayers I see and hear on a daily basis. 

He never ceases to take my breath away.

Meanwhile I am loving life and who I get to share it with.





"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (April 5, 2011 at 8:06 PM)  

Can't wait to see what God is doing. I am the SAME WAY- Like to get it done - NOW PLEASE! :) he he he- and yet I have spent so much of my life waiting....hmmmm....

Praying for you my friend :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP