Powered by Blogger.

One





This spunky little beauty is ONE today!

This is a very emotional day because Eli and I realize how

lucky we are to get to share this first birthday with her

I remember the first day I held her 5 months ago.


She was a timid little thing. 

She clung to me for dear life for a good couple months. 

She spent most of her time in my "pocket".


Now she is a gorgeous little giggle box with a

head full of curls. 

 She trusts us now and she is quickly taking over.

She bosses all 6 of us around {seriously}.

She is just days away from walking and she is so proud of

herself when we all clap for her efforts.


Her favorite food is anything on Max's plate. 

Seriously I could give her the same exact thing as Max and

she will crawl over to Max's plate and eat off of his instead. 

Max doesn't find this to be so cute.

She is so loud and already has such a fun sense of humor.

She still loves her cuddles and hugs and I hope she never out

grows this.  I think Eli and I melt every time she hugs us. 

It never gets old.

Zoe Lucia God couldn't have given us a more perfect baby. 

I can't wait to see you smash cake all over your face
{because I know you will}

Happy Birthday!

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (April 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM)  

Happy Birthday!!!! Can't wait to see the cake smashing fun!!!

**Can't wait to see you hopefully soon :)

Liz  – (April 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM)  

rachel, this is cute and funny. i especially liked the line about her favorite thing to eat.
look at how much she has changed since coming home, you can see it in her eyes! :)
<3 you zoe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP