Powered by Blogger.

Prayer

Hi everyone last week I asked a dear friend to be my prayer partner.  In a matter of hours a few of our prayers were already answered.  I had prayed for more people to see my blog so that we could sell more jewelry and bring our baby home.  In a matter of a couple hours linny posted that she wanted people to post their adoption fundraisers on her blog.  I know God is in this adoption and going to provide for it.  It is so easy to look at the world and think (there is no way this adoption will ever happen).  I trust God he will provide and it will be a huge testimony to praise his name when we bring our baby home. I truly believe in the power of coming together and praying.  So I am writing this post to ask for you to pray for another bump in our adoption road.  I am trying my very hardest to not let it get to me to just trust God.  We had our home study done to foster/adopt.  One of the agencies that we are going to use to try to find a domestic adopt match said that our foster/adopt home study is very detailed and much better then most home studies and that they approved our home study accept they need the original.  The foster home study agency gladly gave them any and all info but they are saying that they won't give the agency the original because they think the agency is going to charge me for the home study.  I told the foster agency social worker that this agency won't charge me for the home study they only charge for the placement fees.  I have my entire file turned in including my profile.  The only thing that is stopping the adoption agency from matching us with a birth mom is that the word copy is on our home study.  It is only on one page of the home study

Those of you who have gone through the home study process know that it is a looooong process.  I don't know what we will do if we have to redo an entire home study over the difference between a copy and an original.  So please pray for God to move this mountain quickly and for me to keep trusting in him and his plan.  It is so easy to get discouraged when I see how much money I still need to raise and have bumps like this along the way.  I refuse to let the doubt take over.  Instead I am going to pray.  The adoption agency said that they have received several foster to adopt home studies from the different states and have never had someone refuse to send an original.  That is why I have this song playing because I know that God can overcome anything and all the praise will go to him.  Also if any of you have any adoption hurdles you want my prayer partner and I to pray for message me or put it in the comments.  It is amazing what coming together and praying can do.  God is listening we just have to ask. 


Philippians 4:6-7



 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

linds  – (November 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM)  

so crazy! I wonder why they won't send a copy of the original?? we had the same thing ... foster/adopt homestudy. We ended up having to do a homestudy update ... which only cost us $400. what private adoption agency are you using??? Praying that everything works out and that you don't have to pay any more money or waste any more TIME!!!

Love  – (November 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM)  

there is purpose in this. somehow, someway. hang in there until the day you'll look back and say, "OHHHH, that's why!"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP