Powered by Blogger.

Guess what!!!

Those Children that I talked about last week that needed prayer and were matched with a family are going to be matched with US!  The other families backed out and we got a last minute call that these children need a family.  We said yes immediately. There is some last minute paperwork to do and of course the dreaded Financials.  But God will provide.  We said yes without even knowing how he would provide but the peace I feel inside lets me know God's got us covered!  Praise God they will be moving in early next week.  Time to get ready.  What do you wear the first time you meet your new children?  Any cute ideas of what we should do the first couple days to get to know each other.  Yes I am scared, nervous, excited, restless and so in love.  I stare at their pictures whenever I get a chance.  Keep praying. I will post more info as soon as I know more.  And please keep spreading the news about our jewelry and T-shirts we have 3 more beautiful mouths to feed {grin}!

No Greater Gift Mom  – (November 16, 2010 at 10:06 PM)  

Rachel,
AAAHHH!!! God is SO good! Praying for your sweet family, your new little ones and for a smooth transition for everyone. HUGS! This was part of HIS plan all along. Total reliance and surrender to Him for your family and finances.
Let me know if we can do anything from GA. I mean it.
AMAZED by HIS grace,
E

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (November 17, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

ALL I have to say is- WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love unconditionally!!!!! That is what they will need and crave. May not give back that love, may not seem to want it, but that is what they need most. The rest is just frills :)

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown  – (November 17, 2010 at 2:43 PM)  

Oh my goodness!!! Praise God; He is so awesome!

Praying for a smooth transition and for God's provision and hand in all of it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP