Powered by Blogger.

The new Treasures!

Don't have time to write much of a post but they are here, they are beautiful and they are sooo loved!  Here are our newest treasures!


~Elizabeth~


~Maxwell~



~Zoe~
















"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (November 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM)  

Be still my beating heart!!!! WOW!!!! Could they be any cuter???? Praying for you all in this BEAUTIFUL ADVENTURE!!!! Remember to call or e-mail if you need ANYTHING or just want to talk :) Blessings sometimes are challenges, but worth every bit of energy!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING over your household!

No Greater Gift Mom  – (November 22, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

Beautiful! Oh, I am so happy you had a moment to share. Congratulations, Rachel, on your 3 newest treasures! We've been thinking about and praying for your family these past couple of days. Let me know (and I MEAN IT!) if we can do anything for you from afar.
You are so abundantly blessed!
In Him,
E

Jenny  – (November 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM)  

I am so happy for you!! They are beautiful!! God is so good!

Unknown  – (November 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM)  

Oh, my, goodness! I am obviously a little behind! I bet you've been one busy MOMMA! Praying you had a great Thanksgiving with 3 new little ones! Can't wait to hear an update!

P.S.
They are beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP