Powered by Blogger.

Prayer again!

Hi everyone I need my prayer partners again.  One of the adoption agencies we contacted last week when we thought we would only be able to use our home study in our state emailed us early this morning with a situation.  Parents felt that they could no longer parent their children and needed to find a home for them.  They have 3 children.  The adoption worker was wondering if we would be interested in this situation.  We have room in our home and our hearts for three more children.  This situation is very expensive since they are not foster children (thankfully) So we would still have 1 1/2 times the agency fee to pay.  And to buy clothes, food etc for three more.  We are tight on funds as it is but I know God can and will provide if this is the situation that he wants us to accept.  My heart breaks for these children that have grown up loving their Mom and Dad and have to say goodbye to them forever and move in with strangers.  I have literally been crying for them for the last couple hours.  Why does money have to affect the life these children get.  So not fair.  So pray for my family, pray that we have peace, pray that he provides for us or for whatever family is meant to parent these children.  They will need a home quickly.  Pray for these children to feel God's peace and love in this confusing time for them.

Unknown  – (November 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM)  

Praying! Seek Godly counsel during this time and lean on Christ.

"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (November 8, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

PRAYING!!! Oooooo....DON'T let money come between what you are to do and know that we will be praying for an outpouring for you!!!!! God owns everything - it is NOT impossible for HIM to provide for HIS CHILDREN!!!!

PRAYING!!!!!!!

Rachel  – (November 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM)  

Prayed all day for these kids! The lady at the adoption agency sent me pictures this afternoon and the tears wouldn't stop coming for them. I am so thankful however that since she had called me that morning there were two other families that wanted to present there profile. One family lives out of the country though so that might be a little more complicated. The Mom is ready to sign away rights asap and actually wanted to today. She is going to look at the profiles Wednesday morning and at this time we are not one of the families because we would have to pay the $25,000 this week. We are going to keep up with the situation though because there is no way I will let those children go into foster care. Keep praying for there hearts. They are to young for this kind of heartache. I pray that the family that gets chosen is a loving Godly family. I know God has a child(ren) for us and we keep getting closer and closer. Thanks for praying with me!

Unknown  – (November 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown  – (November 13, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

Praise the LIVING GOD!! I love the shirt. I am not sure if you know that it is the verse I have posted on my bulletin board at work.

I am praying for Ayla. God is good and will give her a complete recovery.

WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO BLESSED BY ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR OUR LORD!!!

Rachel  – (November 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM)  

These Kids were matched with a great family that they are meeting on Sunday! Praise God!

Love  – (November 14, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

oh, man. so thankful to come to the comments and see they have a family!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP