Powered by Blogger.

Praise Jesus!

So since my last post I have been praying and praying and praying.  Thank you so much for praying with me. And God answered them.  Our homestudy will work...our foster adoption agency is going to make an exception and let the other adoption agencies use it! So nothing will hold us up now...we are ready to be matched.  I had been calling around the last couple days to see how much other agencies would charge to update our homestudy and it ranged from $800-$2600.  I was praying about how we would pay for it.  Yesterday was a really slow day but in a good way.  I felt there were enough hours in the day to get everything done and still lay around and play with the kids.  It was such a peaceful day {remember my verse about the peace of God which transcends all understanding}.  I really needed it and I know it was God.  Here are some pictures of our relaxing day.  Ayla playing with the neighborhood cat which I am horribly allergic to. Note the spider that I had Jackson put under the tupperware because I am way to scared to let it touch me and I wanted Eli to throw it outside when he got home. {Yes, the kids playing with cats I am allergic to and big spiders is a relaxing day to me} The kids loved them.








I had trust and faith in God that he knew what steps we were supposed to take in our adoption journey.  Wow I was blown away that he answered my prayers so quickly {even though I shouldn't have been he always answers}  So now our agency can start looking and we need to hustle with our fundraising so when we get the call we will actually have all the funds needed.  Thank you so much seriously for praying with me.  Also if any of you have anything that you want me to pray with you about I would love to pray with you.
PRAISE JESUS! 

Unknown  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

Praising Him with you today!!!

Looks like you guys had a fun day!!

Rachel  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

Thanks so much for being there for me!

No Greater Gift Mom  – (November 5, 2010 at 10:43 PM)  

PRAISE THE LORD!! Praying for your sweet family. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey and watch as God's plan for His precious ones unfolds before our very eyes.
In Him,
E

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP