Powered by Blogger.

The little man who started it all.

Jackson turned 6 over the weekend.  Where did the time go.  The day he was born he just melted my heart.  After hours and hours of pushing and then an emergency c-section God gave me this beautiful little man.  He was all beat up looking and ginormous.  He kept raising his fists like this in the picture and everyone kept calling him the hulk.  He was 9lbs 13 ounces and almost 23 inches long.
The moment I held him we bonded.  He has been a Mama's boy ever since.  Jackson is a strong boy on the outside but he has the gentlest sole of anyone I have ever met.  He has such a love for people and a heart for God.  He still desperately needs my cuddles and I hope that never changes.
He is an amazing artist.  He would spend all day drawing and wearing costumes if I let him.  He loves to learn and ask lots of questions.  He is eager to please.  He is responsible, talkative, full of energy and always up for an adventure.














God knew what he was doing when he made me responsible for this little man.  Jackson Elias made me a mother.  He has taught me so much about myself.  I love seeing the world through his eyes. I couldn't be more proud of you Jackson and I can't wait to see what else I am going to learn from you.

Unknown  – (November 15, 2010 at 5:04 PM)  

Rachel, he is a beautiful boy! What a blessing!

Can't wait to see how God unfolds your story!

Praying for you.

And thanks for your prayers this way!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP