Powered by Blogger.

Cute

My life right now is so full of cute

Max loves to wear his sister's princess heals



Two little girls giggling and playing Barbie's


 


     Zoe and Ayla's new swimsuit
{you can see Ayla in the background trying to vacuum up play-do mess}


Ayla showing Max how to strut in heels


Jackson teaching his brother and sister's how to play
Candy-land


Max roller skating



Jackson reading Max a book about being a big brother



My life is really really busy but I know this time is going to fly

by and one day I am going to miss all this cute.


linds  – (January 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM)  

LOVE the bathing suits! And the "strut" lol lovin all the cuteness going on around your house right now:0)

sallee  – (February 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM)  

Rachel...
email me (again!).... i want to chat about a few things :)
Sallee http://itspoppydipblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP