Powered by Blogger.

My View

This is usually my view


if I dare sit, especially when Zoe is on my lap.  She is quite

popular around here.

So today I had the bright idea of trying to get a picture of all

5.  I want a cute picture so I can change my header.

Here are my attempts {grin}




Where is Max?

There he is...lets try this again







Hmmm what is Max putting in his mouth!?

A band-aid from his foot! Yuck, Max get that out of your mouth!



  OK lets try this again




OK I give up!


So I really want to get a new camera.  I only have a basic digital

one.  But I take pictures all day because I want to remember every

detail.  I am not a photographer so I need something that is simple and

easy to use but takes a great pic.  I would love suggestions and

advice. 

Also Courtney at http://www.storinguptreasures.com/ is offering a

blog promotion.  She writes one of my favorite blogs and I have

been able to identify with many of her life experiences.  Although

she has 10 children which are biological and adopted and she

homeschools!  So go check her blog out and look at her blog of

notes and you will find many more inspiring blogs. Just click on the

button below.







"Are These Kids All Yours?"  – (January 5, 2011 at 10:38 PM)  

Love her blog.....she is how we found out about Tracie and then.....that led us to our Joanna!!!! LOVE HER!!

Your attempts - too cute....it's all good...if you never get a great picture again...your kids are cute no matter what!!!!!!!!!!

Marie  – (January 7, 2011 at 10:05 PM)  

I started with a Canon rebel and love it... You have a beautiful family!!

Liz  – (January 18, 2011 at 10:50 PM)  

ha ha i laughed more with each pic i scrolled to... when did you add spidey to your fam? :)
luv ya

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP