Powered by Blogger.

Snow Day


We have had a couple snow days this year and it cracks me

up because it seems as soon as a few flakes fall from the sky

they call off everything.  I am originally from the Chicago

area were I remember driving to school in a near blizzard

and sliding off the road because they rarely called school off

for snow.  I love snow days with the kids because it is so

rare to have a lazy, cozy day like this with Jackson.  I have

really been missing all the time I had with him before he

started kindergarten.  Max and Zoe had to stay warm and

cozy inside because they have both been sick.

I don't think there is anything cuter than a bunch of kids in

snow suits {grin}. 





 















Unknown  – (January 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM)  

Love, love, love your pictures!! Looks like PURE JOY!!! What type of camera do you have? It takes great pics!

Rachel  – (January 24, 2011 at 2:13 PM)  

I just got a Canon 40D a couple weeks ago. Alot of people sell there camera's right after christmas because they get new ones. So I got a really good deal on Ebay just still practicing though. Thanks! =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP