Powered by Blogger.

Snuggle



This is my favorite thing right now



When I hold Zoe she snuggles me so tight and grabs a fistful

of my shirt as if to say, "Don't ever let go."

This makes me melt. 

I always want to freeze that moment.

I love having a baby again, especially such a gorgeous snugly

one.  Watching all the other littles reminds me of how fast

this baby time goes.  Before I know it she will be off and

running with the rest of them. 

I hope she always comes back to me with her extra tight snuggle

Zoe is a little small for her age which I love.  Jackson and

Ayla were her size at 4 months old and she is 8 months. 

I am loving every minute of it.  Zoe and I have alot of bonding

to catch up on.  I love that she is starting to trust me.  She

seems so much more content then when she first moved in.  I

think she knows she is home now.







linds  – (January 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

I can't wait for that snuggly time! looks like you are lovin it! :0)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP